Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gratitude: The Meaning Of Thanksgiving

If you're reading this, you're probably a lot like me. We've got a lot to be grateful for. Even the ability to read is so easy to take for granted but there are still so many people in the world who can't read. And some who can't see.

When we sit down to list all the seemingly little things - you know, those things we take for granted - it can be overwhelming. With all the depressing things going on in the world, it's truly nice to take a step away from the 24-hour news channel and pay a visit to nature.

I'm grateful for the ability to take a walk in nature, enjoying the fresh air, the beautiful flowers, and at this time of year, the gorgeous fall colors of the trees while they are still dense with leaves. For my family and good health, I'm grateful.

Let's all remember to give thanks this year for all the big blessings and the little blessings and to share some of our blessings with somebody who is struggling right now. This world is full of beauty. Relax and take a look at this video.



You'll love it! Every time I watch it I feel inspired and full of gratitude.

I hope you'll all have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: