Monday, November 26, 2007

Cyber Monday: Focus on Safety

Cyber Monday is here! This is the day when so many online retailers, large and small, offer fantastic discounts, free shipping, and incentives galore to buy your Christmas presents from them.

Since I already did my Christmas shopping (I just couldn't resist bringing that up again!) I didn't do Cyber Monday. But I did think a lot about all those people buying gifts online and hope that they are practicing safe shopping. Sad to say, but there are a lot of scam artists out there now looking to make a quick buck and this is busy season for them, too.

One of our newer partners at WomenCorp, Cynthia Bazin, owner of a security and investigations company, wrote an article in the last issue on Personal Safety and Security Tips. She makes some great points and offers suggestions all of us can use. Check it out!

No comments: