Friday, October 26, 2007

Moms and Careers - Do They Work Together?

There's one problem with being a mother and being a career woman...

No time for self!

It's the age old problem and one we haven't completely solved. That's why I'm excited to be talking with the founder of the site and parenting show "Yummy Mummy" in a special WomenCorp seminar this coming Tuesday. Get the details on my interview with Erica Ehm .

I've been through it as so many women have when we're trying so hard to manage other people's lives as well as our own both at home and at work. I plan to ask several questions when I interview this woman business owner who makes it work because somehow she's managed to stay sane through her television show, authoring a book and being a mom.

If you're interested in hearing what Erica Ehm of Yummy Mummy has to say, you're welcome to listen in through the computer as I quiz her or call in on the telephone line. It ought to be fun! Sign up for the telephone seminar on Tuesday, Oct 31st "The Balance Myth Demystified - The Truth To Surviving YummyMummihood"

No comments: