Monday, October 09, 2006

Strong Women In Business

I watched a show that I have to admit, "I Love!".

Boston Legal is amusing to me because it pokes fun continuously on our prejudices, our human frailties and continuous blundering through life.

In particular, I love Shirley Schmidt. Shirley is the ideal woman. Intelligent, beautiful, sometimes full of doubt, yet has the inner courage to pursue her dreams. Tell me what woman doesn't want to be this person?

It's a human need to want to be loved. It's a human reaction to have ego and be tough. What I love is that the characters demonstrate how the package works so well together. It represents us all who try so hard to cover up our fears.

But the best statement I heard of the evening was when a guy who was trying to romance Shirley, the top notch lawyer, but was the opposing council said "tell me you're not that good"

and she said....

"I wish I weren't!" (ha!)

Have confidence. Enjoy life. Enjoy living. Business women CAN have it all!

For women...Check out the ASK PATTY advice for women about cars at http://www.womencorp.org

No comments: